A Full-Service New Jersey Law Practice
From our New Jersey offices in Union and Cedar Knolls, the law offices of Andrew M. Wolfenson, Attorney at Law, represent individuals, families and small businesses in a range of important legal matters. Our clients get to work directly with attorney Andrew M. Wolfenson, a local lawyer who has served northern and central New Jersey for more than 20 years.
Our Areas of Focus
We encourage you to reach out to us for sound advice and powerful representation in any of the following areas of law:
- Family law:We work closely with clients on issues such as divorce, civil unions, child custody and visitation, alimony and child support, and property division. We also handle adoptions, name changes and most other family law issues.
- Bankruptcy:We offer free initial consultations to those who want to find out how Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy might help them deal with crippling debt, home foreclosure, wage garnishments and other financial difficulties.
- Estate planning :We help people create wills, trusts and guardianships and take any other steps to plan for their future care and for the distribution of assets at death. We also represent executors and administrators in the probate process.
- Criminal defense :We defend clients in state and municipal courts throughout New Jersey. We can also seek to seal records of past arrests through the expungement process.
- Real estate :Our offices handle a variety of commercial and residential real estate transactions, including purchases, sales and refinancing, as well as the preparation and review of leases.
- Business Law :The success of an enterprise often depends on good legal advice every step of the way. We offer a full-service business law practice, handling both business litigation and business formation issues.
- Civil Litigation :If you have been injured on the job, in a car accident or in another incident caused by another person's carelessness or recklessness, learn how to protect your rights by using a workers' compensation claim, a personal injury lawsuit or other civil action.
Free Attorney Consultation in Union or Cedar Knolls
Whatever your legal need, the law offices of Andrew M. Wolfenson, Attorney at Law, can help you find a positive resolution. We serve clients across northern and central New Jersey. Your initial consultation with a lawyer is free. Call 908-686-7230 or send us an email to schedule an appointment.