At the law offices of Andrew M. Wolfenson, Esq., P.C., with offices in Union and Cedar Knolls, we offer small-firm attention with the full range of services normally found in large law practices. We work hard to make you feel at ease, placing a premium on our ongoing relationship with you. We focus our efforts on finding pragmatic solutions to family law and estate matters.
Attorney Wolfenson appears before the state courts of New Jersey and the United States District Court for the Districts of New Jersey. He is a member of the New Jersey Bar Association, Real Property, Trust and Estate Law Section. Attorney Wolfenson has lectured for the Graduate Realtor Institute of the New Jersey Association of Realtors, and currently lectures for first-time homebuyers with the Housing Partnership Ownership Center in Dover, New Jersey.
Attorney Wolfenson is the author of three recently-published novels. The latest is entitled "In His Ex-Wife's Defense," the sequel to “In His Own Defense”, an action thriller which focuses on the limitations of the attorney-client privilege and takes place in both New Jersey and Sao Paulo, Brazil. Attorney Wolfenson also published “Deadly Fantasy: A Baseball Story”, which focuses on one man’s obsession/addiction with winning his fantasy baseball league, to the detriment of all others in his life, including his relationship with his girlfriend. The book provides the reader with a juxtaposition of his obsession to his coconspirator’s own addiction, as well as a critical comparison of the current statistic-based views of rating baseball players as opposed to the more traditional, “human” views of player selection.
He has also published a collection of blogs that he penned over a four-year period, and is entitled “Bloggin’ Baseball (from the bench).” All of the books are available for purchase from Amazon.com and for Kindle.” He has also started a second blog collection - the second is called “Bloggin’ Baseball II (from the bleachers)”.
He was the founder of and served for five years as Chairperson of the New Jersey Chapter of the Franklin & Marshall College Alumni Association. He previously served as Chairman of the Legal and Bylaws Committee, as well as Executive Committee member, for Adath Shalom Synagogue in Parsippany, and before that served for several years as vice-president and legal counsel for the Parsippany Chamber of Commerce.
Areas of Practice
- Matrimonial and Family
- Custody and Visitation
- Child Support
- Family Law
- Bankruptcy Law
- Estate Planning and Administration
- Real Estate
- Civil Litigation and Appeals
- Business Organizations
- Personal Injury
- Workers' Compensation
- Criminal / Municipal Court
- Litigation & Appeals
- New Jersey, 1991
- New York, 1992
- Fordham University School of Law, New York, New York
- Franklin & Marshall College, Lancaster, Pennsylvania
- Author, “In His Own Defense”
- Author, “Deadly Fantasy: A Baseball Story”
- Author, “In His Ex-Wife’s Defense”
- Author, “Bloggin’ Baseball (from the bench).”
- Lecturer, Graduate Realtor Institute, New Jersey Association of Realtors
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New Jersey Bar Association, Real Property, Trust and Estate Law Section, Member
Pro Bono Activities
- Chairperson, New Jersey Chapter, Franklin & Marshall College Alumni Association
- Chairman, Legal and Bylaws Committee, Adath Shalom Synagogue
- Member, Executive Committee, Adath Shalom Synagogue
- Vice-President, Parsippany Chamber of Commerce
- Legal Counsel, Parsippany Chamber of Commerce