Knowledgeable advice is important when seeking legal counsel on family law questions, especially if you believe your marriage is heading for a divorce. Just as important as the advice you receive is the atmosphere in which you receive it and the personality of the attorney with whom you work.
Attorney Andrew M. Wolfenson is a seasoned New Jersey family lawyer with over 40 years combined experience. From offices in Union and Cedar Knolls, our law firm handles family law and divorce matters on behalf of both husbands and wives in all of the surrounding areas.
Whether you are going through something challenging, like divorce, or something joyous, like adopting a child, we promise to:
- Listen to your unique circumstances and wishes
- Give clear and practical legal advice and our analysis of probable success rates
- Help you decide which path forward best protects your interests
- Use resolutions methods such as negotiation, mediation or litigation as appropriate for your situation
One Law Firm To Handle All Your Important Family Law Needs
No matter what legal issue is affecting your family, Morris County attorney Andrew M. Wolfenson can help you work toward a positive resolution. We listen to each client’s concerns, give honest advice and empower clients to make good decisions regarding:
- Contested or uncontested divorce
- Child custody arrangements
- Child support and spousal support/alimony
- Division of assets and debts (equitable distribution)
- Creating or challenging a prenuptial agreement
- Post-judgment modifications and relocation
In addition to our divorce and related work, we also assist clients with a variety of other family law issues in New Jersey. For example, we are happy to help both biological and adoptive parents in all types of adoption proceedings. We also help people complete and file the paperwork for formal name changes, as well as accompanying them to any required county hearings.
Rest assured that as a client of Union divorce lawyer Andrew M. Wolfenson, you will receive accurate advice and thoughtful counsel, whatever your family law needs.
Contact A Morris County Divorce Lawyer For A Free Consultation
For honest and knowledgeable advice from an experienced New Jersey family law attorney, call or send us an email. Your initial consultation is free.