Business & Corporation Formation
The success of a business often depends on its proper formation. It must be established in such a way to permit it to function properly while also providing its owners with all of the financial and personal protections afforded by applicable law. As a small-business owner and as counsel for several other companies, Wolfenson & Ashkenazi, P.C., is acutely aware of the potential pitfalls inherent in forming and operating a business. We assist the client in determining the best form of business entity and offer numerous services thereafter to allow the client to focus on operating and increasing his/her business.
The Transactional Business Services We Provide
We offer assistance in the following matters:
- Organization of corporations/limited liability companies
- Representation in the sale/purchase of business entities or assets
- Preparation of shareholder and partnership agreements
- Obtaining Tax Identification Numbers for business entities
- Litigation (including defense) on behalf of corporate clients
- Lease preparation and/or review for office space and/or equipment
- Creation of employee or subcontractor agreements
Free Attorney Consultation
For sound and compassionate legal counsel, contact us for an appointment by calling 908-686-7230. Your initial lawyer consultation is free.